Gracepoint Church Meeting Guidelines
Friday, May 15, 2020
Due to the risks associated with the Corona Virus, Gracepoint has followed SC State guidelines and have not had services in our building for the past few weeks. SC has now started to reduce restrictions and allow for some businesses to open again with some social guidelines to be enforced.
With these new guidelines, Gracepoint Church will start having services once again, but following State guidelines and others to ensure a safe worship experience for our church family. Those wishing to personally attend services may do so under the guidelines below. In addition, the recorded services will be posted on the Church Web Site. The goal is to allow everyone to meet and worship but also to remain safe.
- On Sunday, May 17th we will meet once again in the church building at 10:45 AM for worship service. No Sunday School meeting will be held this Sunday. Children will need to attend the Worship Service with their parents. The following guidelines will apply:
- Do not attend if you or anyone that has been near you has shown any symptoms of illness. i.e. Fever, Coughing. Sneezing etc.
- As a precaution and as a courtesy to others, it is recommended that those coming to attend services wear masks (any covering you have will do) and sanitize their hands at the entrance door. If you don’t have a mask, we will gladly provide one.
- Social Spacing is to be observed at all times. (6 ft distance) o The Fellowship Hall and Kitchen areas will be closed during Sunday Services.
- Chairs in the Worship Hall have been arranged so that no one will be seated on each side and in front of everyone.
- Music team will be limited to maintain social distancing also. o No coffee or snacks will be available.
- Socializing must be done respecting the 6 ft personal spacing and should be done outside the building.
- High risk individuals (Over 65 or those with pre-existing conditions) may want to consider taking further precautions or continue to worship via online services, until sometime in the future.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will be held by Pastor Ben starting May 20th at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- The above guidelines apply.
- Tables and Chairs will be sanitized before using.
We know people will have different situations and risk levels, and they should participate in a way they are comfortable and still worship. We will keep you informed of any changes or updates and please feel free to make any suggestions that you believe would make for a safer and better worship experience at Gracepoint.
We look forward to once again being able to meet as a church family and worship together.
Ben Hill – Pastor
Ron Ortscheid – Church Administrator